AccueilMarc Bloch Prize in Modern European History, 15th-21st centuries
Marc Bloch Prize in Modern European History, 15th-21st centuries
Publié le mardi 22 juin 2010 par Karim Hammou
Marc Bloch Prize
The Department of History and Civilisation at the European University Institute in Florence is proud to announce the
Marc Bloch Prize in Modern European History (15th -21st centuries)
The Prize for 2010 will be awarded to the author of the best new MA thesis in early modern or modern European history and in the history of Europe in the world. In keeping with two central aspects of Marc Bloch’s historical oeuvre, only studies with an explicit comparative or transnational perspective will be considered. Submitted theses should be of a high scholarly historical nature, and research accuracy, innovation and literary merit will be important factors in the final selection.
A prize of € 3,000 will be awarded in a ceremony at the EUI in Florence. The winner of the prize will be invited to give a talk on the subject of her/his thesis.
Eligibility is limited to candidates holding an MA degree (awarded in 2009 or 2010), EUI members are not eligible. Theses must be submitted by the original author, and can be submitted in any European language.
Apply online by November 1, 2010 via:
The judging panel is appointed by the EUI’s Department of History and Civilisation. The jury’s decision is final.
- lundi 01 novembre 2010
- prix, master, histoire européenne, marc bloch
- Rita Peero
courriel : rita [dot] peero [at] eui [dot] eu
URLS de référence
Source de l'information
- Serge Noiret
courriel : serge [dot] noiret [at] eui [dot] eu
Pour citer cette annonce
« Marc Bloch Prize in Modern European History, 15th-21st centuries », Bourse, prix et emploi, Calenda, Publié le mardi 22 juin 2010, http://calenda.org/201489
Archiver cette annonce
À lire sur le même thème
- Prix Walter Markov 2011
- Histoire de l'environnement
- People's Landscapes
- Undergraduate dissertation prize: history and/or philosophy of geography
- 2014 Charles C. Eldredge Book Prize in American Art
- The Charles C. Eldredge Book Prize in American Art
- Six doctoral studentships in History of Europe from the Middle Ages to Present Time
- Public History and the Media
- PhD scholarships of the International Max Planck Research School for Anthropology, Archaeology and History of Eurasia
- Lecturership in Modern (Global) History