AccueilFellowship Programme 2011
Georg Eckert Institute for International Textbook Research (GEI)
Publié le vendredi 02 juillet 2010 par Marie Pellen
The GEI’s fellowship programme supports research on textbooks and other educational media. Fellowships aim to provide both young and established academics and textbook authors with the opportunity to use the extensive international textbook collection in its specialist library, conducting comparative studies, exchanging ideas and discussing their findings with the academic staff of the Institute.
Individual fellowships of 1,000 Euros per month (pro rata) are awarded for research of between four and six weeks. Depending on the availability of funds, assistance with travel expenses (50 percent of expenses; maximum 500 EUR) may be provided. Potential fellows should stipulate in their application if a need for travel expenses exists. Established academics and practitioners are also invited to apply for the Otto-Bennemman-Grant (2,000 Euros/month pro rata).
Applications are invited from academics, individuals involved in the production of textbooks (design, writing, editing, etc.), employees of educational publishers, and other individuals who influence the development of curricula and textbooks. Research projects should be relevant to the collection in the GEI’s specialist library. Applicants are requested to provide:
- Concise project description with details of topic, research objectives and methods (max. 3 pages)
- Curriculum vitae
- Publication list
- Research plan and details of proposed dates and duration of research trip.
Research can be conducted at the GEI at any time during 2011. Successful candidates will be notified by November 2010.
Please send your application by *15 September 2010* preferably by email to:macgilchrist (at) gei.de
Georg-Eckert-Institut für internationale Schulbuchforschung
Celler Straße 3
Further information on the application procedure for the fellowship programme is available at:
Further information on the Otto-Bennemman Grant:
- Éducation (Catégorie principale)
- Braunschweig (Germany)
- mercredi 15 septembre 2010
- Felicitas Macgilchrist
courriel : macgilchrist [at] gei [dot] de
Source de l'information
- Romain Faure
courriel : romain [dot] faure [at] uni-bielefeld [dot] de
Pour citer cette annonce
« Fellowship Programme 2011 », Bourse, prix et emploi, Calenda, Publié le vendredi 02 juillet 2010, http://calenda.org/201542
Archiver cette annonce
À lire sur le même thème
- Fellowship Programme 2012 - Georg Eckert Institute
- Georg Eckert Institute for International Textbook Research Fellowship Programme 2014
- Postdoctoral Fellowship for a scholar in legal history or history of technology
- New Europe College Fellowships (international candidates)
- Visiting Fellows in Centre for History and Philosophy of Science (Leeds)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Max Planck Institute for the History of Science, Berlin
- Terra Foundation Fellowships at the Smithsonian American Art Museum
- Fung Global Fellows Program on "Ethnic Politics and Identities"
- Georg Arnhold Visiting Research Professorship in Education for Sustainable Peace (2014-2015)
- Visiting Professorships at the Courtauld Institute of Art, London, 2013-2015