AccueilPeople's Landscapes (Second Edition)
International Photo Contest
Publié le lundi 07 février 2011 par Karim Hammou
UNISCAPE – European Network of Universities for the Implementation of the European Landscape Convention - launched the second edition of the international photo contest People’s Landscapes, to involve students in landscape awareness raising.
The participation to the contest is open to all university students (undergraduates, Master and PhD students) from 18 to 35 years old attending any pan‐European University or any International University study abroad program based in Europe.
For this edition the contest is divided into three sections:
- Urban landscapes
- Idyllic landscapes
- Landscape photography as social criticism
Each student can participate with a maximum of three digital images in color or in black and white.
The images must regard landscape as it is meant by the European Landscape Convention and must reflect the point of view of the observer with regard to the represented landscape.
A specific Jury of landscape specialists has been appointed by UNISCAPE to evaluate the images. This year the Jury is composed by Rita Biasi (University of Tuscia, Italy), Daniela Gazova (University of Bratislava, Slovak Republic), Thomas Panagopoulos (University of Algarve, Portugal) Veerle Van Eetvelde (University of Ghent, Belgium). President of the Jury is the landscape photographer Carlos A. Schwartz. The proceedings of Jury are confidential. Participants may not, under any circumstance, contact the Jury either directly or indirectly, nor submit to it any letters of recommendation.
The deadline for submitting entries is the 15 of May 2011
by sending the images and the required documents to the e‐mail: email@example.com
The images will become part of UNISCAPE’s photographic archive and can be used for any activity under the auspices of UNISCAPE.
The winner of each section will be awarded with a 300 euro prize.
Please find any information and the participation form on the UNISCAPE website: www.uniscape.eu
- Représentations (Catégorie principale)
- dimanche 15 mai 2011
- photo, landscape, European Convention
- Uniscape #
courriel : peopleslandscapes [at] uniscape [dot] eu
URLS de référence
Source de l'information
- Eva Lorenzoni
courriel : livinglandscape [at] uniscape [dot] eu
Pour citer cette annonce
« People's Landscapes (Second Edition) », Appel à contribution , Calenda, Publié le lundi 07 février 2011, http://calenda.org/203279
Archiver cette annonce
À lire sur le même thème
- People's Landscapes
- Living Landscape : The European Landscape Convention in Research Perspective
- DfD – Design for Desertification
- First Award Competition of Bajo Palabra Journal of Philosophy for Young Researchers
- PhD scholarships of the International Max Planck Research School for Anthropology, Archaeology and History of Eurasia
- Policies and practices in access to digital archives: towards a new research and policy agenda
- Marc Bloch Prize in Modern European History, 15th-21st centuries
- Centuriation systems and methods of agrarian organisation from the Roman period to the early Middle Age
- 7th International PhD Seminar Urbanism and Urbanization
- Globalizing Europe: Non-European perceptions of Europe