AccueilFellowship Programme 2012 - Georg Eckert Institute
Fellowship Programme 2012 - Georg Eckert Institute
Publié le lundi 22 août 2011 par Karim Hammou
The Georg Eckert Institute for International Textbook Research will award several short-term fellowships for visiting researchers in 2012.
The GEI’s fellowship programme supports research on textbooks and other educational media. Fellowships aim to provide both young and established academics and textbook authors with the opportunity to use the extensive international textbook collection in its specialist library, conducting comparative studies, exchanging ideas and discussing their findings with the academic staff of the Institute.
Individual fellowships of 1,000 Euros per month (pro rata) are awarded for research of between four and six weeks. Depending on the availability of funds, assistance with travel expenses (50 percent of expenses; maximum 500 EUR) may be provided. Potential fellows should stipulate in their application if a need for travel expenses exists. Established academics and practitioners are also invited to apply for the Otto-Bennemann-Grant (2,000 Euros/month pro rata).
Applications are invited from academics, individuals involved in the production of textbooks (design, writing, editing, etc.), employees of educational publishers, and other individuals who influence the development of curricula and textbooks. Research projects should be relevant to the collection in the GEI’s specialist library. Applicants are requested to provide:
- Concise project description with details of topic, research objectives and methods (max. 3 pages)
- Curriculum vitae
- Publication list
- Research plan and details of proposed dates and duration of research trip.
Fellows must be resident in Braunschweig during their period of research at the GEI, and, if desired, can usually be accommodated in the Institute’s guest house (240 Euros per month). All visiting fellows are requested to produce a research report following their stay at the GEI.
Research can be conducted at the GEI at any time during 2012. Successful candidates will be notified by November 2011.
Please send your application by *15 September 2011* preferably by email to:
keit (at) gei.de
Georg-Eckert-Institut für internationale Schulbuchforschung
Celler Straße 3
Further information on the application procedure for the fellowship programme is available at:
Further information on the Otto-Bennemman Grant:
- Braunschweig (Allemagne)
- jeudi 15 septembre 2011
- Sabrina Keit
courriel : keit [at] gei [dot] de
Source de l'information
- Romain Faure
courriel : romain [dot] faure [at] uni-bielefeld [dot] de
Pour citer cette annonce
« Fellowship Programme 2012 - Georg Eckert Institute », Bourse, prix et emploi, Calenda, Publié le lundi 22 août 2011, http://calenda.org/205076
Archiver cette annonce
À lire sur le même thème
- Fellowship Programme 2011
- Georg Eckert Institute for International Textbook Research Fellowship Programme 2014
- Terra Foundation Fellowships at the Smithsonian American Art Museum
- Georg Arnhold Visiting Research Professorship in Education for Sustainable Peace (2014-2015)
- Postdoctoral Teaching Fellowship at the Courtauld Institute of Art, London, 2013-2015
- Postdoctoral Fellowship for a scholar in legal history or history of technology
- New Europe College Fellowships (international candidates)
- Smithsonian American Art Museum Fellowship Opportunities
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Max Planck Institute for the History of Science, Berlin
- Terra Foundation Summer Residency Fellowships (2013)