Conditions of the fellowships
The duration of the fellowships is seven month starting from 1st January 2013.
The selected fellows will be based at the CEFRES in Prague and will work in an interdisciplinary and intercultural team. English language is compulsory, communication skills in French would be appreciated.
The amount of the fellowships will be from 10 000 CZK up to 25 000 CZK per month, depending on researcher full or part time implication, graduation level (PhD student or postdoctoral researcher), professionnal experience, and residence country.
Complete applications must include the following:
- a CV, with a detailed list of publications;
- two academic reference letters;
- a synopsis of the Ph.D. thesis ;
- a copy of two of the candidate's main articles;
- a comprehensive research proposal (around 5 pages) emphasizing the central theme, researchobjectives, hypothesis, methodology and references to the literature.
Deadline for submission of applications : 30th november, 2012.
Pre-selected candidates will be called for an interview in the second week of December 2012.
Applications are to be sent in one (hard) copy to: CEFRES, Štěpánská 35, 111 21 Praha 1 and one copy by e-mail (email@example.com). For further information, please send questions by e-mail to the same adress.