Accueil26e séminaire doctoral sur les politiques climatiques
26th International Climate Policy PhD workshop
Publié le vendredi 18 janvier 2013 par Elsa Zotian
For thirteen years, the ICP workshops series has been organized semi-annually under the auspices of the informal European PhD Network on International Climate Policy. It offers doctoral candidates the opportunity to present their research ideas and results, receive feedback, and exchange information and assistance in an informal setting. PhD students from all disciplines working on topics relevant to climate policy and environmental economics are invited to submit applications.
The European PhD Network on International Climate Policy organize the 26th PhD Workshop on International Climate Policy, Paris, France - April 25-26, 2013
The 26th PhD Workshop on International Climate Policy (ICP) will take place inside Paris (specific location to be confirmed) on April 25-26, 2013.
The ICP workshops series is organized semi-annually under the auspices of the European PhD Network on International Climate Policy. It aims to offer doctoral candidates the opportunity to present their research ideas and results, receive feedback, and exchange information and assistance in an informal and interdisciplinary setting. PhD students from all disciplines working on topics relevant to climate policy and environmental economics are invited to submit applications.
The 26th ICP workshop will cover topics of relevance for climate change mitigation and adaptation, such as:
- climate change and energy economics
- media and discourse research on climate change policies
- construction of climate change representations
- science-policy interface
- politics, policies, polity and public opinion
- climate change negotiations and new climate governance architectures
- policy instrument design and market mechanisms
If you intend to present a paper, please add an informative abstract of 300 to 500 words. Please send your documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
by February 15, 2013.
Notification of acceptance/rejection will be given by March 1st, and full papers will be due by April 10, 2013.
Participation is free of charge, but workshop participants are expected to cover their travel and accommodation expenses. Active participation is required by presenting a paper and/or by serving as a discussant for a paper presented by a fellow PhD candidate.
The organizing committee
- Claire-Marie Bono,
- Jérémy Bouillet,
- Oskar Lecuyer,
- Marion Mauger-Parat,
- Marie Renner,
- Romain Riollet.
- Études du politique (Catégorie principale)
- Sociétés > Géographie > Migrations, immigrations, minorités
- Sociétés > Économie > Économie politique
- Esprit et Langage > Information > Sciences de l'information
- Sociétés > Études des sciences > Sociologie des sciences
- Sociétés > Ethnologie, anthropologie > Anthropologie politique
- Sociétés > Études du politique > Politiques et actions publiques
- Sociétés > Sociologie > Sociologie économique
- Paris, France (75)
- vendredi 15 février 2013
- climat, politiques internationales, énergie, économie
- comité d'organisation
courriel : ile [dot] turtle [dot] 2017 [at] gmail [dot] com
URLS de référence
Source de l'information
- Romain Riollet
courriel : 26icpworkshop [at] gmail [dot] com
Pour citer cette annonce
« 26e séminaire doctoral sur les politiques climatiques », Appel à contribution, Calenda, Publié le vendredi 18 janvier 2013, http://calenda.org/235410