Accueil7th meeting of the Portuguese Economic Journal
Publié le jeudi 17 janvier 2013 par Marie Pellen
We invite researchers, irrespective of their institutional or geographical affiliation, to submit theoretical, applied, or policy-oriented research papers on any field in economics to our meeting. This seventh meeting of the Portuguese Economic Journal(https://editorialexpress.com/cgibin/conference/conference.cgi?action=login&db_name=PEJ2013) is hosted by the School of Social Sciences and Humanities of the University of Beira Interior and will be held in Covilhã in July 8-9, 2013. This conference is a joint organization of the School of Social Sciences and Humanities of UBI and of CEFAGE-Center for Advanced Studies in Management and Economics.
Papers should be written in English. The title page should contain the following elements:
- name of the author(s),
- title of the paper,
- abstract (up to 600 words),
- keywords and JEL classification codes.
Submissions can be done through the online submission system at:
All matters related to submissions and papers will be handled by the program chair:
- Isabel Horta Correia: Maria.Isabel.Horta.Carvalho@bportugal.pt
Submissions: between November 29 and March 15.
Decision Notification Date: April 15.
Early registration: between April 17 and May 24.
Late registration: after May 24.
Conference: July 8-9.
Note: presenters should early register to be included in the conference program.
- Bernardino Adão (Banco de Portugal)
- Fernando Branco (Catolica Lisbon School of Business and Economics)
- Francisco Gomes (London Business School)
- Miguel Ferreira (Nova School of Business and Economics)
- Pedro Portugal (Banco de Portugal)
- Ricardo Nunes (Federal Reserve Board)
- Santiago Budria (Universidade da Madeira)
Local organizing committee
- Tiago Neves Sequeira
- Paulo Maçãs
- João Leitão
- Margarida Vaz
•Presenters: €175.00 (before May 24)
• Non presenters: €125.00 (until May 24); €200.00 (after May 24)
• Students: €50 (before May 14); €125.00 (after May 24)
The registration fee entitles access to the meeting, a conference dinner, lunch and coffee breaks and conference material. Transportation from the Lisbon Airport will be arranged at a given schedule, to be announced later. Accommodation will not be provided.
Faculdade de Ciencias Sociais e Humanas
Departamento de Gestão e Economia
Estrada do Sineiro
- Économie (Catégorie principale)
- University of Beira Interior, POLO III - Faculdade de Ciências da Saúde, Avenida Infante D. Henrique, s/n
Covilha, Portugal (6200-506)
- vendredi 15 mars 2013
- Portuguese Economic Journal
courriel : pej2013 [at] ubi [dot] pt
URLS de référence
Source de l'information
- Marta Maia
courriel : martamaia72 [at] yahoo [dot] fr
Pour citer cette annonce
« 7th meeting of the Portuguese Economic Journal », Appel à contribution, Calenda, Publié le jeudi 17 janvier 2013, http://calenda.org/235542