AccueilAccess and Authentication Infrastructures Workshop
DARIAH / DASISH
Publié le jeudi 26 septembre 2013 par Élodie Faath
This workshop will be divided into two parts: the aim of the Developer Workshop on Shibboleth and SAML enabling Applications workshop is to give a technical overview about federations based on SAML with a focus on Shibboleth an application development. The aim of the Federation for eHumanities and eSocial Science workshop is to give an overview on the different possibilities of setting up a Single Sign On environment for eHumanities and eSocial Science communities in Europe. This includes the current activities being made in eduGain, TERENA, Geant 3 plus and FIM4Research, technical and more important organizational and legal issues. The result of the workshop should be a decision about the solution, these communities should follow.
Presenters: Members of the DARIAH and CLARIN community and DASISH Shared Data Access & Enrichment workpackage
Thursday Oct. 17th: Developer Workshop on Shibboleth and SAML enabling Applications
- SAML Basics
- Shibboleth intro
- WebSSO vs ECP (Browser vs Client)
- Setup of Shibboleth IdP
- Shibboleth Service Provider
- Shibbolizing Applications
- Java Strategies
- An example PHP class
Friday Oct. 18th: Workshop on a Federation for eHumanities and eSocial Science
- The work in DASISH WP5 to develop the SSH FIM based infrastructure
- CLARIN AAI activities
- DARIAH AAI activities
- Usecases from eHumanities and eSocial Science projects
- Possibilities and chances from using eduGain
- Géant plus use cases for research communities
- Reasons for IdP-reluctance of providing data and countermeasures like entity attributes and Code of Conduct
- What does it mean to sign an Identity Federation agreement
- Do we need an own eHum/eSS Federation?
Participants for the first workshop should have experience as application developers, system administrators, and be technically interested people who want to learn more about SAML/Shibboleth.
Participants for the second workshop should be eHumanities and eSocial Science people working in the field of AAI and that want to contribute to respective strategic decisions.
If you would like to participate in this workshop please register by using our online registration form.
Registrations will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis. If required, a waiting list will also be ordered by application date.
For more information please contact: Laurence Horton
The workshop takes place in our seminar rooms in Cologne, Unter Sachsenhausen 6-8.
- Unter Sachsenhausen 6-8
Cologne, Allemagne (50667)
- jeudi 17 octobre 2013
- vendredi 18 octobre 2013
- infrastructure, eduGain, TERENA, Geant 3 plus and FIM4Research
- Laurence Horton
courriel : laurence [dot] horton [at] gesis [dot] org
URLS de référence
Source de l'information
- Ele Kraft
courriel : gkraft [at] gcdh [dot] de
Pour citer cette annonce
« Access and Authentication Infrastructures Workshop », Journée d'étude, Calenda, Publié le jeudi 26 septembre 2013, http://calenda.org/260036
Archiver cette annonce
À lire sur le même thème
- From silicosis to silica hazards: an experiment in medicine, history and the social sciences
- Tourism in Indonesia
- Food and the French Empire
- Le secteur des transports ferroviaires dans la mondialisation. Entre spécificités nationales et dynamiques transnationales
- Chili, 11 septembre 1973 : un événement mondial