AccueilThe International Conference on Turkish Linguistics (ICTL)
Publié le lundi 06 janvier 2014 par Luigia Parlati
The International Conference on Turkish Linguistics (ICTL) is a leading platform where recent studies on Turkish and other Turkic languages are shared and discussed comprehensively. Many Turkish linguistics and Turcologie researchers worldwide participate the conference by presenting Individual papers, workshops or posters. The ICTL is held biennially by the prestigious and of long standing universities in Turkey and other countries alternately (see above). The papers and posters presented at the conference is issued as the proceedings book by well-known publishers.
We are pleased to announce the 17th International Conference on Turkish Linguistics which will take place September 3-4-5, 2014 in Rouen, France, and will be organized by Université de Rouen (Normandy).
We invite papers related to Turkish or to other Turkic languages in all linguistic domains. The official languages of the conference will be English and Turkish. The conference will allow for the following types of presentations:
1. Individual papers
Individual or co-authored papers will get a time slot of 20 minutes, plus 10 minutes for discussion. Abstracts – not exceeding 250 words (examples included) + list of at least 3 references – should cover the topic, the research question and research methods, and bibliographical notes.
Workshops deal with special topics in depth and in detail and may have a length of 2 hours. The workshop organizers are expected to select the topic, to invite the participants and to ensure the interrelatedness of the contributions. The number of papers and the internal format of the session in terms of length of presentations, discussion time, etc. is up to the organizers. The organizers hand in an abstract of the concept of the workshop comprising not more than 650 words; the concept should include a summary of the individual presentations. In addition, each contributor has to hand in an abstract of her/his paper separately. The workshop concept as a whole and each paper within a workshop will be reviewed.
3. Poster Sessions
Poster presentations aim at providing information about a work in progress, and/or recent research results. They will take place at the time and location designated by the organizing committee.
Submission of abstracts
Each participant can submit only two abstracts of any type at most: an individual and/or a co-authored one.
You are kindly requested to enter the abstract into the on-line form on the conference website. Please note that abstracts sent by mail cannot be accepted.
Reviewing of the abstracts
All abstracts will be double blind peer reviewed; the results of the evaluation as well as the comments of the reviewers will be transferred to the applicant individually and confidentially. Elected papers, workshops and posters will be announced by May 15, 2014.
Registration should be made on-line via the conference website (please contact the organizers to find out other means in case you cannot register on-line for some reason). To register with the conference, please fill out the on-line registration form and deposit the registration fee with one of the bank accounts which will be given later.
The conference venue is the Maison de l’Université, Campus de Mont Saint Aignan of Université de Rouen. The plan of the campus with all locations is available on the conference website.
- Submission of abstracts individual papers, workshops & posters: January 17, 2014 , through EasyChair
- Abstracts of accepted workshop papers: March 3rd, 2014
- Announcement of accepted proposals: May 15, 2014
- Registration deadline (early-bird fee): June 15, 2014
- Conference dates: September 3-4-5, 2014
All conference details regarding information about travel, accommodation as well as social activities and especially the fees will soon be made available on the conference website.
E-mail account of the conference: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear participants, we will do our best in order to make your visit to Rouen a scientific benefit and an enjoyable social event. We look forward to welcoming you in Rouen!
Mehmet Ali AKINCI (Université de Rouen, Department of Linguistics)
Laboratoire Dynamiques Sociales et Langagières (DySoLa EA 4701)
7, rue Thomas Becket – 76821 Mont Saint Aignan Cedex – France
Tel. office +33 (0)2 35 14 69 44 Tel. gsm +33 (0)6 32 66 63 03
Kutlay YAĞMUR (Tilburg University – Tilburg School of Humanities, The Netherlands)
Foued LAROUSSI (Université de Rouen, Department of Linguistics, Laboratoire Dynamiques Sociales et Langagières DySoLa EA 4701, France)
- Prof. Dr. Foued LAROUSSI, Université de Rouen, France
- Prof. Dr. Kutlay YAGMUR, Université de Tilburg, Pays-Bas
- Prof. Dr. Christoph SCHROEDER, Université de Potsdam, Allemagne
- Prof. Dr. Eva CSATO, Université d’Uppsala, Suède
- Prof. Dr. Yuu KURIBYASHI, Université de Tokyo
- Prof. Dr. Jaklin KORNFILT, Université de Syracuse, USA
- Prof. Dr. Sumru ÖZSOY, Université Bogaziçi d’istanbul, Turquie
- Prof. Dr. Marcel ERDAL, Université Goethe de Franckfort, Allemagne
- Prof. Dr. Astrid MENTZ, Institut Oriental d’Istanbul, Turquie
- Prof. Dr. Jochen REHBEIN, Université ODTÜ d’Ankara, Turquie
- Prof. Dr. Iclal ERGANC, Université d’Ankara, Turquie
- Prof. Dr. Engin UZUN, Université d’Ankara, Turquie
- University of Rouen
Mont-Saint-Aignan, France (76)
- vendredi 17 janvier 2014
- Turkish, linguistics
- François Féliu
courriel : dysolab [at] univ-rouen [dot] fr
- Mehmet-Ali Akinci
courriel : Mehmet-Ali [dot] Akinci [at] univ-rouen [dot] fr
URLS de référence
Source de l'information
- François Féliu
courriel : dysolab [at] univ-rouen [dot] fr
Pour citer cette annonce
« The International Conference on Turkish Linguistics (ICTL) », Appel à contribution, Calenda, Publié le lundi 06 janvier 2014, http://calenda.org/271867
Archiver cette annonce
À lire sur le même thème
- Sounds, noise and music for re-thinking sustainable city and econeighborhood
- Pragmatic spaces, longitudinal studies and multilingualism
- 25th Annual Conference : European Society for Social Drug Research
- Beyond soft power: The stakes and configurations of the influence of contemporary Turkey in the world
- Dialogue as Global Action: Interacting Voices and Visions across Cultures